GNN XB-52DL Ball Head
Low-Profile Ball Head with Duo-lever Clamp
*Includes One FREE DP-60R Quick Detach Plate*
The GNN XB-52DL is the perfect balance between weight, load capacity, and low-profile height. With unmatched specs, the GNN XB-52DL is ideal for weight conscious individuals who require a full featured ball head. By machining off the neck of the ball head (creating the proprietary GNN series), this reduces damaging stress/leverage to internal parts, increases stability, and allows for 24° of elevation adjustment, with approximately 50° of total vertical travel. We replaced the Screw-Knob Clamp with DLC-60 Screw/Lever Combo Clamp. The screw knob side provides initial adjustment of the width of the clamp, while the lever allows the user to quickly lock or unlock the clamp. The 52DL is the larger of two ball heads in the XB line of low profile ball heads. It features a low center of gravity, a high load rating, and an improved ball head design for smoother movements when changing positions.
- Locking System located on the side of the ballhead, lowering the entire center of gravity by more than 15%.
- Adopts geared locking structure, higher locking strength.
- Specially designed panning base ensuring smooth operation.
- Elliptical ball for progressive resistance and avoiding suddenly sliding down.
- All metal knobs for reliability and long term durability.
- Special structure makes it the lightest of its class.
- 360° panning movement with calibrated precision.
- Compatible with Shadow Tech LLC, Arca Swiss, RRS, etc...
- Ideal for Shadow Tech LLC Tripods, SLIK, Manfrotto, and RRS tripods.
GNN XB-52DL Ball Head Specs:
- Height: 3.33 in.
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Max. Load Rating: 132 lbs.
- Ball Diameter: 2.04 in.
- Pan Base Diameter: 2.67 in.
- Bottom Thread: 3/8-16
- Clamp Type: Lever & Knob Clamp // 38mm Arca-Swiss