ENHANCED SS Loophole Rifle Sling
INCREASE YOUR STABILITY BY 75%
This day and age, the trend is for rifles to be made as light as possible. There is a contradicting trend for rifle slings to become bigger & heavier. Some "precision rifle" slings are weighing in over a pound, with bulky metal hardware and thick webbing. They are marketed to have huge load ratings up to several thousand pounds. But keep in mind that the sling hardware/mounting points are only rated for several hundred pounds. Don't be "that guy" and spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a light weight rifle, just to turn around and pay $100+ to add that 1.5 pounds back to your rifle with a bulky sling. Keep it simple and shoot straight. A two-point rifle sling designed for unconventional firing positions to maximize shooter stability. Specifically tailored for individuals who shoot off of tripods and barricades.
Enhanced SS Loophole Rifle Sling Features:
- 1.25” webbing
- Weighs 5.5 ounces.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Added adjustment tail at the front of the sling for easier adjustment during patrol carry.
- Multiple Color Options - OD Green (most popular), Coyote Brown, & Black
- Catered for short barreled, precision gas-guns and primary weapon systems.
- Sewn in loophole at rear of sling - Allows shooter to rapidly connect/disconnect sling to their belt for supported positions in the sitting, kneeling, standing, or during helo operations. (A carabineer is typically used to connect the sling to the belt.)
- One handed adjustable sling length - Smoothly transition from different positions, or sling rifle across body and tighten sling, reducing profile to negotiate obstacles or tend to the wounded.
- Duraflex QD buckle allows shooter to quickly detach themselves from the sling/rifle in an emergency.
- No metal hardware used - reduces noise and doesn’t chew up your rifle stock.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. with MIL-Spec Materials
- TAA / Berry Compliant