PIG0311-G Field Tripod
"The Grunt of Tripods"
NEW PRICING for 2023
Due to the drastic price increases on raw materials we unfortunately have to modify our retail pricing.
To make up for the price increase, we updated the leg locks to be user adjustable. These new leg locks are stronger and will increase the load rating to 34 lbs. All other features will remain the same.
Back in-stock August 2023
*PIG0311-G shooting tripod is sold as the tripod legs alone. A Saddle or ball head would be an additional purchase.
The PIG0311-G Field Shooting Tripod is based off of the budget friendly, yet capable, SLIK PRO 700 DX tripod. We partnered up with SLIK, and started putting together several prototypes with beefed up specs, tighter tolerances, and shooter specific features not normally readily available in most tripod systems. Eight months of testing later, we came up with the PIG0311 Field Shooting Tripod. During testing, we used several .50 caliber rifles (Barrett M107 & McMillan Tac50) with great results resulting from officer feedback and reported repeatable shot placement. Being unsure of what kind of garage cannon that might be placed on the PIG0311-G tripod, we decided to stick with a conservative 34 pound load rating. This no-nonsense field tripod was designed for the active outdoorsman. Our PIG0311-G and -GS(Short) Field Tripods were meant to get dirty, be thrown in trucks, and be used outside. Paired with a direct mounted HOG Saddle® or PIG Saddle®, this shooting tripod can do almost anything the more expensive tripod kits can do, but at a fraction of the cost to the shooter.
*Our GNN FB-52 ball head is a great match with the PIG0311-G, for shooters looking to get a little more flexibility out of their tripod shooting system and gun rest.
- The short center column allows the shooter to get all the way down to a 11.5” high prone position.
- A removable, load bearing hook has been added to the bottom of the center column to hang weight, such as a backpack. The added weight will greatly increase tripod stability.
- The center column can fully rotate 365°. This is a great feature for those who intend to direct mount a PIG Saddle® or HOG Saddle® gun rest to the PIG0311-G tripod.
- The tripod’s feet incorporate interchangeable rubber or spiked feet. (Yes, the spiked feet are included)
- A heavy duty 34 lbs load capacity, but don’t be surprised if you see Barrett 50 cal’s being employed our PIG0311 tripod shooting system.
- Lightweight magnesium body with aluminum legs.
- Three section extending legs with cam levers.
- Lightweight nylon carry bag included.
- Finished off in flat OD Green.
|MAX. OPERATING HEIGHT||61 IN|
|MIN. OPERATING HEIGHT||10.8 IN|
|MAX. CENTER COLUMN EXT||5 IN|
|CENTER COLUMN TYPE||365 Degree Rotation|
|FOLDED LENGTH||27.6 IN|
|NUMBER OF LEG SECTIONS||3|
|MAX. LOAD||34 LBS|
|LEG LOCK TYPE||LEVER LOCK|
|LEG TIP||Interchangeable rubber or spikes|
|TRIPOD MOUNT THREAD||3/8 or 1/4 IN
*Made in Thailand